Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Sweet Lassi

Sweet Lassi one of the refreshing drink during summers. Though here Monsoon has started, I had this lassi photos saved in my draft during summers, so posting it today. 

Ingredients:
Curd 1 cup
Sugar 3 tbsp or as per preference
Ice Cubes 2

Optional:
Milk as per needed consistency

Method: 


In a bowl take curd. Add sugar and whisk until sugar dissolves.

Optional Step:
If the consistency is too thick, then add milk as per constistency needed. 


Now transfer to a serving glass.

Add Ice Cubes.


Serve Chill.



17 comments:

  1. Yumm!! wish i could get a glass of lassi after a hot garma garam parata:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm exactly same here...Thanks dear.

      Delete
  2. My favorite. Refreshing one :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot... mine too actually.

      Delete
  3. My fav, never say no to it..loo delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav, never say no to it..loo delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lassi looks delicious.. one of my favorite drinks after a nice heavy meal..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! My all time favorite drink. lovely clicks, looking Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best...for these hot summer days!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lassi look so refreshing and so yummy! Lovely share, Jeena! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lassi lookes truly yum...my hubby always love to have sweet lassi...good share jeena

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your valuable comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...