Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Eggless Choco Almond Pudding


Eggless Choco Almond Pudding is a easy and a simple dessert, with no eggs, no gelatin, but with just basic custard powder .

Actually, I am putting my hands in learning basic desserts and baking recipes, as, mentioned in my previous post, I have got fond of baking and dessert making may be its the seasons effect on me:), This pudding is again from my learning process, having given a second try its actually come out well.{since my round bowl was seen missing suddenly after I prepared the pudding, I had to use my kheer bowl :(, later then I found my round bowl in the last shelf :(, learnt that should be ready with things before hand}. 

Actually, I had this recipe written in my notes, so decided to make it. I have changed a bit of the recipe by adding Nutella and Almond, for that wonderful choco - almondy{Nutty} taste. In my first try it came out well, so again I made the this week for posting it here. Hoping this dessert is liked by you all too. 

Serves 2 medium size glass or 1 small bowl.

Ingredients:
Nutella 2 tbsp
Almonds 6 - 8
Milk 400 ml
Custard Powder 2 tbsp
Cocoa Powder 2 tbsp
Sugar 3 tbsp
Vanilla Essence 1 tsp

Method:
Step 1:
Chop almonds to small pieces.
Take Nutella in a bowl. Add chopped almonds to it and keep aside.

Step 2:
In another bowl, take cocoa powder, custard powder and sugar and mix well.

Now pour 150 ml of milk to it and mix well to form a smooth batter.

Step 3:
In a non stick pan, pour the remaining milk and boil the milk. 
Now add vanilla essence and stir well.
As the milk is boiled once, add the cocoa-custard paste slowly, simultaneously stirring the milk, so that no lumps are formed. 
Keep stirring in slow flame until it thickens. It must take 4 - 5 minutes.
Now add the nutella - almond paste and cook well. Since the paste is sticky, just try-in stirring properly almost for 2 minutes. 

Once done we will get nice chocolaty almondy{Nutty}pudding:) :) 
Transfer it to the serving bowl or glass. 
Garnish by Sprinkling some pieces of Almonds or as per wished.

Refrigerate around for 2 hours and serve chilled.
Enjoy....
Submitting this post to -
First Blog Anniversary And Giveaway Event, as on Dec 2014

Favorite Recipes Event Christmas Event, as on Dec 2014

Whats With My Cuppa Edition-4 Event, as on Dec 2014

20 comments:

  1. Indeed its simple yet such a stand out in flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious. ..must have tasted good too...definitely trying this... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just finished my lunch and wouldn't mind having that pudding as the finishing touch... please pass it on... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could, sure would have passed it dear, Thanks :)

      Delete
  4. Looks super tasty!!---will try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that gooey, scrummy, yummy bowl of delight. Can't hold back Jeena. Wonderful virtual treat before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks really so sweet of U, Thanks...

      Delete
  6. Chocolate pudding looks really delicious and on top of it it's eggless !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your valuable comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...