Thursday, 2 October 2014

My blog recipe Photograph has been Copied

Its so sad that people copy Your work. Yes my blog recipe photograph has been copied / plagiarised by another site, under her name on the 1st of October 2014. {I don't want to mention the blog and her name}. 

The recipe photo which is copied is Doodh Pak , which I have also saved as my Google+ cover page since July 2014.

Its soo shameful on their part. Also it is painful and I request my other blog friends to copyright your work, so that you don't fall prey to such actions. 

Its really hard to see our work being used as someone else under their name.

I am immediately taking needed steps and actions to protect my blog.

Jeena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your valuable comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...