Saturday, 26 July 2014

Red Ladies Finger / Red Bhindi

Red Ladies Finger/ Red Bhindi - Yes ..its Red.
       I was just wonder struck seeing it, when my vegetable lady got it from the market. Even in my family, they were really amazed seeing this beautiful bhindi which is red little pinkish in color. 

          I asked my vegetable lady about it, she said she doesn't know much, but sometimes it is available in the market, and people are buying it to make sambar, and trying out new vegetable dishes out of it. 

           Though I don't know any recipe,I am thinking on it...If I get will share it. If anyone gets an idea or are aware of the vegetable and know any recipe, please do share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your valuable comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...